Ferrari Fashion School is a Fashion academy that offers its student the possibility to get specialized in the Footwear design and conceiving. From the study of footwear product’s criticality, through the manual and digital drawing techniques, to the design of a collection by combining aesthetical and commercial logics.
Aimed to those who are interested to learn, in a short period of time, the basics and the footwear product criticalities, and to design a small collection, manually and/or digitally.
The course is meant to forge professional figures who want to get several roles in a company: from the stylist to the developer, ending with the product manager, who takes care of the collection’s briefing and its coordination with several suppliers.
Some students interested to launch their own brand will also have the opportunity to understand the criticalities of a collection’s development process and the main figures of the industry, to which they will need to refer for the development and the eventual production.
- Passion for the Fashion Industry
- Older than 18
- Students will start from the drawing basics, so a previous artistic education is not required.
- Different structures and materials of the footwear product
- What we mean by brand identity and how it’s converted in style codes
- Manual footwear drawing basics
- Marketing research: analysis of consumer, competition, retail stores
- Computer drawing and graphics
- Creative research: trends and mood board
- Defining a collection plan
- Design of a capsule collection
- Writing a technical sheet
- Project presentation
DURATION AND COSTS:
Course duration: 3 months
Class duration: 4 hours
Attendance: 3 classes/week
Hours: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Registration fee: €400
Course cost: €2.400 or 2 installments of €1.200
Prices are 22% vat excluded